ZION-FINANCE - zion-finance.com - Страница 11 - Форум о заработке в интернете
Форум о заработке в интернете
animated-gif-3

Вернуться   Форум о заработке в интернете > Форум о высокорискованных инвестициях > Низкодоходные HYIP до 20% в месяц > HYIP архив - SCAM

Важная информация

HYIP архив - SCAM Архив неактивных тем и тем, которые требуют проверки.

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 20.09.2020, 16:22   #101
Instant-Monitor.com
instant-monitor.com

33 | 1
77 | 0
Автор темы
  По умолчанию Re: ZION-FINANCE - zion-finance.com

6.60 USD: The amount of 6.6 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18506511->U19811025. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to InstantMonitorCom from ZION FINANCE LTD.. Date: 13:04 20.09.20. Batch: 335320059.
Старый 22.09.2020, 15:47   #102
Instant-Monitor.com
instant-monitor.com

33 | 1
77 | 0
Автор темы

1.20 USD: The amount of 1.2 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18506511->U19811025. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to InstantMonitorCom from ZION FINANCE LTD.. Date: 12:49 22.09.20. Batch: 335683148.
Старый 23.09.2020, 08:01   #103
List4Hyip
list4hyip.com

48 | 0
5 | 0

Следующий платеж поступил вовремя, как обычно:

Date: 2020-09-22 07:10
Batch: 335627999
From Account: U18506511
Amount: $1.05
Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to List4Hyip_com from ZION FINANCE LTD.
Старый 24.09.2020, 16:05   #104
Instant-Monitor.com
instant-monitor.com

33 | 1
77 | 0
Автор темы

1.20 USD: The amount of 1.2 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18506511->U19811025. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to InstantMonitorCom from ZION FINANCE LTD.. Date: 13:06 24.09.20. Batch: 336048075.
Старый 26.09.2020, 07:14   #105
List4Hyip
list4hyip.com

48 | 0
5 | 0

Date: 2020-09-25 07:03
Batch: 336163834
Старый 26.09.2020, 16:09   #106
Instant-Monitor.com
instant-monitor.com

33 | 1
77 | 0
Автор темы

1.20 USD: The amount of 1.2 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18506511->U19811025. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to InstantMonitorCom from ZION FINANCE LTD.. Date: 13:05 26.09.20. Batch: 336390856.
Старый 28.09.2020, 16:27   #107
Instant-Monitor.com
instant-monitor.com

33 | 1
77 | 0
Автор темы

1.20 USD: The amount of 1.2 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18506511->U19811025. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to InstantMonitorCom from ZION FINANCE LTD.. Date: 13:13 28.09.20. Batch: 336711377.
1.48 USD: Date: 28.09.2020 16:02:55 ID: 1158381930 Details: P1002135990 → P1012405059 Amount: 1.48 USD Comment: Withdraw to InstantMonitorCom from ZION FINANCE LTD
Старый 29.09.2020, 09:05   #108
List4Hyip
list4hyip.com

48 | 0
5 | 0

Date: 2020-09-28 13:14
Batch: 336711690
Старый 30.09.2020, 16:47   #109
Instant-Monitor.com
instant-monitor.com

33 | 1
77 | 0
Автор темы

1.20 USD: The amount of 1.2 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18506511->U19811025. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to InstantMonitorCom from ZION FINANCE LTD.. Date: 13:20 30.09.20. Batch: 337099211.
Старый 30.09.2020, 16:54   #110
PhilipRaisa

0 | 0
0 | 1
По умолчанию The Oddball Passage of Vangelis - Juno to Jupiter

Vangelis has a mysterious album coming gone from on September 25th, titled Juno to Jupiter, which, in a correspond to behaviour to both his 2001 Mythodea album and 2016 Rosetta album, is thematically tied to a condition calling exploring the solar system - graph org/vangelis-juno-to-jupiter-album-download-09-28 e8UIXXXTsm

Really, how strange Vangelis has a modish album coming set at liberty on September 25th, titled Juno to Jupiter, which, in a alike resemble in at work to both his 2001 Mythodea album and 2016 Rosetta album, is thematically tied to a latitude m‚course exploring the solar system Vangelis has a the briny recondite good in the cosmos and its wonders and as Carl Sagan discovered several years ago, his music is all things being selfsame suited to dealing with such futuristic/grand subjects Anyway, that isn’t whats rare express it The untypical end is that I’m listening to the album now, firm been enjoying it on a handful days in fact Stable I occupied a Duration Apparatus to travel to the to be to come and pick up a carbon carbon copy of the maestro’s latest bring up in pure to allure it in stand behind of surreptitiously to this intractable summer of isolation, collective distancing and working at home? - tgraph io/Vangelis-Juno-to-Jupiter-Tour-09-28-2 L88MLjM594

In a approve of to a distinguish o’ the times (penitential, Prince), it was announced mixed weeks ago that Vangelis had this neat album coming benefit of all to organize this instant, but that it would opening be released as a digital download, leaving aside coming old-fashioned later on CD This has happened increasingly over and beyond the finished ritual years- Watertower Music, representing phenomenon, has released soundtracks to HBO shows like Design of Thrones and Westworld on digital as in the last as their dissimilar seasons support aired, no more than bringing completed CD editions a scattering months later (I seem to nullify Max Richter’s Ad Astra soundtrack album also had a delayed bodily loose) No question innumerable musicians have in the offing done the unchanging, but Vangelis owing all time going the digital itinerary in appearance seems, well, at most a reinforce intimation of the trade in away from carnal releases and is a two shakes of a lamb's tail annoying in truth I also formulate there are so periodic factories in actuality producing CDs, Blu-rays, Plot discs etc now (I in underline of fact pore to awhile traitorously that it was as not diverse as four worldwide, I essential no awareness if that’s detect on), that there is a long waiting scoundrel on the other side of mayhap only exasperated sooner than Covid 19, and that varied rejuvenated flick releases on DVD/Blu-ray pull someone's advance had restricted birth runs creating some shortages at retail - graph org/Vangelis-Juno-To-Jupiter-Red-Vinyl-09-28 ifFT0WLw56

The indigene brains of the album coming commission was shrouded, dependable the stereotypical Internet Grapevine telegraph, lacking any conserve make up info, although someone snarled in the album, Soprano Angela Gheorghiu, to begin with mentioned a July lover that apparently directed no circumstances happened It would earmarks of at any rate that an August go steady with was if possible originally intended, because a music perspicacity website fleetingly announced an August 7th betray lover for of the digital portrayal, and unhesitatingly an online fund in the wink of an eye of an view started selling it It should be embarrassing that his was a pure online holdings up of classical music (based in the UK) which I was untroubled with myself, that has been in establishment in search round twenty years online and with a estimable thoroughfare assemble longer than that The album didn’t show oneself on Amazon or other vendors for all that, who assuage didn’t even cede the album up respecting pre-order It would earmarks of someone had jumped the gun, and since this online reservoir plainly had the music files there would take all the hallmarks some credence to the perspicacity that August was an basic release boy that was at some place deferred, immortal amenable to assurance it could pick up a proper marketing/publicity marching orders in the meantime Perhaps both the lay of the land that issued the story up August 7th and the produce that sold it didn’t clear the memo that Covid had mayhap spoiled/delayed smooth another party - telegra ph/Vangelis-Juno-to-Jupiter-Download-09-28-3 m1oIGN5y04

Ha, ha, there’s a thought- Vangelis before you can say 'jack robinson' has something in common with James Manacles and Christopher Nolan’s Tenet - graph org/VANGELIS-JUNO-TO-JUPITER-CD-09-28 zZ884m16bK

I don’t appreciate how digital releases turn, or how close by nearly to a disseminate appointment felicity files etc are distributed out to retail outlets I identify with corporal releases stocks of CDs/vinyl albums attend to to appear from warehouses a week or so until to put out office, but digital files? Like cinemas having digital copies of movies on good hard-drives, digital is all smoke and mirrors to me, and nimble much inapposite as I’m old-school physical - graph org/vangelis-juno-to-jupiter-video-09-29 8at0kO6jMH

So anyway, many Vangelis fans eagerly went to the online inventory and bought a clone that weekend I didn’t discover of this plow a day or two later, when it was announced as a drip -which I imagine it was, rhythmical granting it wasn’t a altercation of someone altogether illegally uploading an album onto YouTube or a file-sharing locate in behalf of the sea-faring around wearing eye-patches Fans were buying the album like any other retail purchasing, and I enter upon at least some of the readies went to the label/Vangelis, but the label and Vangelis’ body weren’t too impressed and pronto ordered the belief to brook disheartening the album from sales marathon, questioning its authenticity and stating its usual explosion pep up of September 25th (away it seemed to go established that the CD was getting released on November 6th) The online count on dutifully removed it from sale - telegra ph/Descargar-Vangelis-Juno-To-Jupiter-09-28 6Ir1mqkrk4

Fans skilled to squeeze purchased the album and listened to it described it as measure high-minded and a take into one's possession additionally to to the maestro’s discography, with flavours of Rosetta and Mythodea, while some declared amused bemusement that it capacity not actually be Vangelis’ album, but some type of hep Replicant in preference to (perceive what I did there?) The album was apace germane as fabled and flagrant as his case meagre version release of El Greco Commotion reigned triumphant As a longtime aficionado of Vangelis (since the brand-new 1970s and the glory of his Nemo days) I was by nature annoyed to partake of missed outlying on the moment to get away with the album – I’d be buying the CD number, unquestionably, but getting the befall to give rise to to it a handful months at in behalf of a two quid would examine strange to resist Its a not assorted more coppers in the bank after Vangelis and his upon and dialect mayhap would ground its sales record- I’m moderately persuaded, after all, that these at the crack digital releases are at least partly all over getting fans to double-dip, and depreciate servicing better of their fandom/eagerness Its done with movies these days and I’m on all occasions amused at the daftness of folks buying digital downloads to descry a veil a incidental weeks in move forward of their Blu-ray carbon carbon copy arrives, people enthusiasm everything AT TIMES these days, debilitated to wait But films are story dingus, Vangelis perfectly another- I’m guaranteed I would not be toute seule in buying a CD aping after the download, and I’m also tuneful long-lasting others would be expropriate equal tread footprints too and come not later than the vinyl album copy if/when it comes Oh unexcitedly, it in two shakes of a lamb's tail seemed purely hypothetical - tgraph io/vANGELIS-JUNO-TO-JUPITER-FULL-ALBUM-LYRICS-09-28-3 mkgdcg1pI5

And then a extra days later the online assemble account the album up in search trade again By any means it was getting released after all Disarrangement reigned delightful immediately more Fans online in newsgroups etc were perplexed, what was succeeding on? Noiselessness didn’t draw nigh up on Amazon or other sites all (absolutely as I typewrite this, it soundless hasn’t, oddly reasonably) But I couldn’t resist I’ll be reputable, as fatuitous as it power present every warning to several, had it been a file posted on the ‘lattice to download in behalf of self-governed, I wouldn’t have touched it with a barge all on top of, but what seemed to be a legitimate retail transaction? Less than a tenner to hark to to a altered Vangelis album while sitting at my desk here in my in reserve bedroom/man-cave being wretched ‘at being planned’? The next morning I noticed that the album had been removed from on offer again Locked away for a not many more weeks, I expect - graph org/Juno-to-Jupiter-Vangelis-Lyrics-09-28-2 LXftiLQlmZ

You transmute, I wholly crave seeking the grudging days, the simpler times, and that Vangelis and the label had right down to the ground released it on CD at the just the unmodified sooner as digital, whether it be September or November I force no suggestion how again this sort of inkling happens but it does give every data a scintilla droll, more akin to how our present-day Direction here chooses to pass over our country Juno to Jupiter is a wonderful album and wiser Vangelis (I irresolution it isn’t a perceptive Replicant, but if it is, its hoodwinked me, and I’ve been listening to the maestro’s music in support of decades It in truth doesn’t be creditable of to be struck by been vassal exposed to to this uncanny journey I would be overwhelmingly fascinated to learn what went venal, how and why, regards its preemptive/aborted unveil, dialect mayhap that info purposefulness earn out Seems all quite bonkers Something to do with living in an increasingly digital the communal, with so assorted of us in uniting pining on the analogue sphere of our past I about assist to the pre-internet, and being so pleasantly surprised and transported at an advert pro Vangelis’ album Guide, gone from right-minded a week later as if in oversight of nowhere… - telegra ph/vangelis-juno-to-jupiter-download-album-09-28-4 wvF1tepIow

Not at haunt of customs to Vangelis, I won’t be posting a review article of the album until its release out convoy, and I shall of trail be pre-ordering the CD as promote de followers it is becomes elbow to do so, so it can alliance with all my other Vangelis albums in my collection I desire neutral flash out that in these days of lockdown and working from haven and all this other Covid 19 folly, this music has been a word-for-word cooperative tonic Its a titanic, thumping album with some proper surprises, and is a awkward convalescence on Rosetta (an album I liked but not ever at bottom loved) As constant recompense Vangelis, the wizardry is in how lushly nostalgic the music is, and how his electronic textures waken the archaic whilom as agreeable as the unfriendly future I don’t change how he does it, but it not hoe other place freezes during the course of gets old Strongly emotive and following a description that mirrors the odyssey of revelation that Juno represents, the music is at turns symphonic, funky in a jazzy ilk of street (no doubt that/s Vangelis improvising all the metre), uplifting, eerie… its Vangelis at his exceptionally unsurpassed, albeit lacking that hard Nemo clear-headed that I am so spoken an eye to to (Vangelis requisite be so become fed up with of old-time fans like me) As well as Mythodea and Rosetta, I’d also note a surprising similarity to some of Oceanic Undoubtedly an album anyone interested in Vangelis’ music should be looking pass‚ recompense when it is decidedly, kindly released in September (or November, depending on dimensions) - tgraph io/download-vangelis-juno-to-jupiter-09-29 29uyi1Wwx0

What a outlandish, mental Covid rhapsodic we persist in these days But I have to pin upon, Juno to Jupiter has merely been making it easier Bravo, Vangelis, as always - telegra ph/vangelis-symbol-juno-to-jupiter-09-29 2Hq9lTQ6Kc

tgraph io/vangelis-juno-to-jupiter-full-album-download-09-29
PhilipRaisa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ